Know your comprehensive safety posture
If you and your school are ready to take the self-assessment, there are a few things to note before you get started:
- Participation is free and confidential.
- Your school’s designated 32 NCSI Coordinator should begin the registration.
- You will need a valid .edu email address and school-listed phone number to register. Email and phone number information will not be made public. It is for administrative and verification purposes only.
- Once registration is submitted, your application will be verified by confirm your credentials.
- Once approved, an email will be sent to the 32 NCSI Coordinator.
- The 32 NCSI Coordinator can then start adding Participants and/or complete the assessments.
- It is recommended to complete assessments on a desktop or laptop computer.
- For questions about the actual assessments, see Self-Assessment Process