Questions For Students & Families – Sexual Violence
- Does the institution have an office dedicated to sexual-violence prevention and response?
- Does the institution have an accessible, understandable policy that expressly prohibits sexual violence?
- Does the institution provide sexual-violence programming for all new students, and ongoing programming throughout the school year?
- Does the institution provide confidential support and resources, such as an advocate and mental health counseling, to sexual assault survivors?
- Does the institution have a sexual assault response team (SART), bringing a coordinated response to reports of sexual assault and including professionals in fields ranging from law enforcement to mental health?