Questions For Students & Families – Missing Student
- Does the institution have a written policy regarding to whom to report a student who lives in on-campus residential housing missing?
- Does the institution’s policy clearly state that all official missing student reports are to be referred to the police or security department, or if none local police, immediately?
- Does the institution explain the option for students living in on-campus residential facilities to identify a confidential emergency contact to be notified if they are determined to be missing?
- Does the institution train individuals and offices annually how to handle missing student reports?
- Does the institution disclose missing student policies and procedures in their annual (Clery Act) security report?