Questions For Students & Families – Alcohol & Other Drugs
- Does the institution have an office and or coordinator dedicated to alcohol and other drug prevention and response?
- Does the institution have an accessible, understandable policy that expressly prohibits the unlawful possession, use, or distribution of illicit drugs and alcohol?
- Does the institution provide evidence-informed alcohol and other drug programming for all new students, and ongoing programming throughout the school year?
- Does the institution conduct and make publicly available a review of alcohol and other drug policies at least biennially (every two years)?
- Does the institution provide alcohol and other drug treatment services such as counseling and rehabilitation?